| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Latronico in September is very mild at 17.35 °C (63.23 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Latronico September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Latronico, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Latronico:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 180.3 kms (112 miles) N
- Amendola, Italy - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) N
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) NNW
- Trevico, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NNW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 170.5 kms (106 miles) WNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 64.3 kms (40 miles) NNW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 62.8 kms (39 miles) W
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) S
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) NNE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 108.5 kms (67.4 miles) NE
- Brindisi, Italy - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) ENE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) ENE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 113 kms (70.2 miles) ENE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 83 kms (51.6 miles) ENE
- Lecce, Italy - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) E
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SSE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SE