| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Latronico in January is cool at 3.85 °C (38.93 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 108.6mm (4.3in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Latronico January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Latronico, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Latronico:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 180.3 kms (112 miles) N
- Amendola, Italy - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) N
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) NNW
- Trevico, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NNW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 170.5 kms (106 miles) WNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 64.3 kms (40 miles) NNW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 62.8 kms (39 miles) W
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) S
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) NNE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 108.5 kms (67.4 miles) NE
- Brindisi, Italy - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) ENE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) ENE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 113 kms (70.2 miles) ENE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 83 kms (51.6 miles) ENE
- Lecce, Italy - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) E
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SSE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SE